Authentic Chai Spices - New
- Guilt free
- Dairy Free
- Caffeine Free
- Gluten Free naturally
- No added sugar or sweetener
- No added flavours, fillers, or preservative
- 1 grams of carbs per serve (when prepared with Almond milk)
- Easy to prepare, no need to brew, simply add bit of hot water and milk
- Spices: allspice, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, vanilla, ginger and clove
- A selection of real delicious freshly grounded spices to deliver maximum taste
- Made in Australia
This blend is hand crafted using authentic Chai spices. Spices are freshly grounded ready to be added to a cup of hot milk or steamed latte style. The warm and comforting blend has well-balanced mix of sweet and spicy flavour with many health benefits.
The finely ground spices infuse quickly making a delicious and effortless Chai Latte. This aromatic blend can be added to smoothies and shakes or sprinkle on top of cereal and desert.
All our products are hand crafted hence anti-caking agents, preservatives, whiteners, emulsifiers, or filler are not used in any of our products.
This Blend gives you an opportunity to add final touches in crafting your favorite drink according your specific taste!
This mean you can control:
- flavour (i.e. ½, 1,1½ … spoon of ground spices in your cup)
- kind of milk (Almond, Soy, Coconut, Dairy)
- kind of sweetener you want, or you feel bit of honey
Don’t stop there…You can be even more creative and…
- add a shot of coffee to make it Dirty Chai
- add a bit of cacao to make it Chocolate Chai
- add ice or ice-cream and serve as an Iced Chai Latte
- Choice is yours!
This product is a staple in everyone’s pantry and a great addition or healthier alternative to coffee. Our blends are easy to drink with no need to brew, strain or remove tea leaves from a cup.
Directions for use (Can be served as hot or cold drink):
Hot Chai Latte
Combine 1-1½ teaspoons (app 5g) of Melbourne Blend Chai spices into 60ml of hot water and mix well. In separate mug froth app 120ml of any milk to 68deg °C. Then combine frothed milk with Chai and mix through. You can add sweetener or a little honey if desired.
Cold Chai Latte
Combine 1-1½ teaspoons (app 5g) of Melbourne Blend Chai spices into little hot water in a glass and mix well. Add several ice cubes in the glass and top up with your selection of milk and stir through.
Hot or Cold Chai Latte Sprinkle with dash of cinnamon, sip slowly (…to last longer) and enjoy!
No need to strain, no need to wait - Drink straight away! Don’t be afraid of the spices left in the bottom of the glass, this is because our Chai is made from real ingredients and not the fake stuff.
Hot tip - Great to add into your shakes or desserts. Sprinkle on top of your cereals. You can add in your coffee for delicious Dirty Chai Latte.
Give it a go and don’t forget to post your creative creations on Instagram and tag us... we would love to see them!
Nice strong flavour. Goes a long way as you don't need as much in your cup as compared to the coconut chai.
Dear Bianca, thank yo for your review. We are pleased you like MB Authentic Chai flavour. This Blend gives consumer option to add final touches and craft favourite drink according own specific taste! With this mix, options are endless. Can be added to smoothies and shakes or sprinkle on top of cereal and desert.